Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink #2 640_kohler-bakersfield-undermount-white-sink-cast-iron-large
Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink #2 640_kohler-bakersfield-undermount-white-sink-cast-iron-large Pictures Collection
KohlerKöh•ler (kœ′lər),USA pronunciation n.
Wolf•gang (vôlf′gäng),USA pronunciation 1887–1967, German psychologist.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Tonestone (tōn),USA pronunciation n., v., toned, ton•ing.
- any sound considered with reference to its quality, pitch, strength, source, etc.: shrill tones.
- quality or character of sound.
- vocal sound;
the sound made by vibrating muscular bands in the larynx.
- a particular quality, way of sounding, modulation, or intonation of the voice as expressive of some meaning, feeling, spirit, etc.: a tone of command.
- an accent peculiar to a person, people, locality, etc., or a characteristic mode of sounding words in speech.
- stress of voice on a syllable of a word.
- [Ling.]a musical pitch or movement in pitch serving to distinguish two words otherwise composed of the same sounds, as in Chinese.
- a musical sound of definite pitch, consisting of several relatively simple constituents called partial tones, the lowest of which is called the fundamental tone and the others harmonics or overtones.
- an interval equivalent to two semitones;
a whole tone;
a whole step.
- any of the nine melodies or tunes to which Gregorian plainsong psalms are sung.
- a quality of color with reference to the degree of absorption or reflection of light;
a tint or shade;
- that distinctive quality by which colors differ from one another in addition to their differences indicated by chroma, tint, shade;
a slight modification of a given color;
hue: green with a yellowish tone.
- [Art.]the prevailing effect of harmony of color and values.
- the normal state of tension or responsiveness of the organs or tissues of the body.
- that state of the body or of an organ in which all its functions are performed with healthy vigor.
- normal sensitivity to stimulation.
- a normal healthy mental condition.
- a particular mental state or disposition;
spirit, character, or tenor.
- a particular style or manner, as of writing or speech;
mood: the macabre tone of Poe's stories.
- prevailing character or style, as of manners, morals, or philosophical outlook: the liberal tone of the 1960's.
- style, distinction, or elegance.
- to sound with a particular tone.
- to give the proper tone to (a musical instrument).
- to modify the tone or general coloring of.
- to give the desired tone to (a painting, drawing, etc.).
- [Photog.]to change the color of (a print), esp. by chemical means.
- to render as specified in tone or coloring.
- to modify the tone or character of.
- to give or restore physical or mental tone to.
tone ′less, adj.
- to take on a particular tone;
assume color or tint.
- tone down:
- to become or cause to become softened or moderated: The newspaper toned down its attack.
- [Painting.]to make (a color) less intense in hue;
- tone up:
- to give a higher or stronger tone to.
- to gain or cause to gain in tone or strength: toning up little-used muscles.
- tone with or in with, to harmonize in tone or coloring;
blend: The painting tones with the room.
tone ′less•ly, adv.
tone ′less•ness, n.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hello guys, this post is about Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink #2 640_kohler-bakersfield-undermount-white-sink-cast-iron-large. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 595 x 460. This photo's file size is only 18 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink.
We'd prefer to discuss some recommendations on wood flooring hues, before discussing Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink. Dark and dark colors are a popular choice for designers' companies, modern chic and decorations. Dirty in case you choose a vintage look organic timber or traditional brown color which is perfect. Colour range and vibrant (different shades of crimson: cherry and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same color) that's perfect for industrial interiors, workplaces along with other huge rooms where a floor becomes a fundamental element of the design.
Whilst the Kohler Iron Tones Undermount Sink #2 640_kohler-bakersfield-undermount-white-sink-cast-iron-large photographs and online house coordinator can provide of exactly what the final consequence might be a broad idea, there is no better solution to decide the colour of a floor rather than looking at the taste location in day light.
Brown warm gold and timber tones that are red will make your bedroom comfortable. Floor that is dreary and bright will make your place roomy. If the capability to conceal scratches and a tiny reduction are a must select normal shaded timber floor in matt end. Do not forget that the hues should complement distinction and each other. A floor can not have similar shades as furniture and walls.