My Chemical Romance-The Light Behind Your Eyes Lyrics ( Light In Your Eyes Lyrics #3)
7 attachments of My Chemical Romance-The Light Behind Your Eyes Lyrics ( Light In Your Eyes Lyrics #3)
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Chemicalchem•i•cal (kem′i kəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance produced by or used in a chemical process.
- chemicals, narcotic or mind-altering drugs or substances.
- of, used in, produced by, or concerned with chemistry or chemicals: a chemical formula; chemical agents.
- used in chemical warfare: chemical weapons.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Behindbe•hind (bi hīnd′),USA pronunciation prep.
- at or toward the rear of: Look behind the house.
- not keeping up with, later than;
after: behind schedule.
- in the state of making less progress than: We can't afford to fall behind our competitors.
- on the farther side of;
beyond: behind the mountain.
- originating, supporting, or promoting: Who's behind this program?
- hidden or unrevealed by: Malice lay behind her smile.
- at the controls of: behind the wheel of a car.
- at or toward the rear;
rearward: to lag behind.
- in a place, state, or stage already passed.
- in arrears;
behindhand: to be behind in one's rent.
- slow, as a watch or clock: more than 20 minutes behind.
- as a cause or often latent feature of: Behind their harassment lay the traditional fear of foreigners.
- in a situation that exists afterward: The victim left behind a large family.
- [Archaic.]in reserve;
to come: Greater support is yet behind.
- following: the man behind.
- the buttocks.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Eyeseye (ī),USA pronunciation n., pl. eyes, (Archaic) ey•en or eyne;
v., eyed, ey•ing or eye•ing.
- the organ of sight, in vertebrates typically one of a pair of spherical bodies contained in an orbit of the skull and in humans appearing externally as a dense, white, curved membrane, or sclera, surrounding a circular, colored portion, or iris, that is covered by a clear, curved membrane, or cornea, and in the center of which is an opening, or pupil, through which light passes to the retina.
- the aggregate of structures situated within or near the orbit that assist, support, or protect the eye.
- this organ with respect to the color of the iris: blue eyes.
- the region surrounding the eye: a black eye; puffy eyes.
vision: a sharp eye.
- the power of seeing;
appreciative or discriminating visual perception: the eye of an artist.
- a look, glance, or gaze: to cast one's eye at a beautiful necklace.
- an attentive look, close observation, or watch: to be under the eye of a guard.
- regard, view, aim, or intention: to have an eye to one's own advantage.
- a manner or way of looking at a thing;
opinion: in the eyes of the law.
- a center of light, intelligence, influence, etc.
- something resembling or suggesting the eye in appearance, shape, etc., as the opening in the lens of a camera, a peephole, or a buttonhole.
- the bud of a potato, Jerusalem artichoke, etc.
- a small, contrastingly colored part at the center of a flower.
- the central spot of a target;
- a choice center cut of meat: an eye of round; the eye of the rib.
- one of the round spots on the tail feathers of a peacock.
- the hole in a needle.
- a hole made in a thing for the insertion of some object, as the handle of a tool: the eye of an ax.
- a metal or other ring through which something, as a rope or rod, is passed.
- the loop into which a hook is inserted.
- a photoelectric cell or similar device used to perform a function analogous to visual inspection.
- a ring on the end of a tension member, as an eye bar or eye bolt, for connection with another member.
- a hole formed during the maturation of cheese, esp. Emmenthaler or Gruyère.
- a loop worked at the end of a rope.
- the approximately circular region of relatively light winds and fair weather found at the center of a severe tropical cyclone.
- eyes, the extreme forward part of the upper deck at the bow of a vessel.
- the precise direction from which a wind is blowing.
- an eye for an eye, repayment in kind, as revenge for an injustice.
- be all eyes, to give all one's attention to something;
- catch someone's eye, to draw or attract someone's attention: to catch the waiter's eye.
- give (someone) the eye, [Informal.]to look fixedly at (another person), esp. with obvious admiration;
ogle: She ignored the men who were giving her the eye.
- have an eye for, to have the ability to appreciate distinctions in;
be discerning or perceptive about: She has an eye for antique furniture.
- have eyes only for:
- to want no other person or thing but: She was always surrounded by admirers, but she had eyes only for Harry.
- to see, or view, or desire to see only. Also, only have eyes for.
- in a pig's eye, [Slang.]absolutely notnb;
dw d never: In a pig's eye I will!
- keep an eye on, to watch over attentively: Please keep an eye on my plants while I'm away.
- keep an eye out for, to be vigilant in looking or watching for: The announcer told his listeners to keep an eye out for the escaped criminal.
- keep one's eye on the ball, to remain attentive;
be especially alert.
- keep one's eyes open, to be especially alert or observant.
- lay, clap, or set eyes on, [Informal.]to catch sight of;
see: They had never laid eyes on such a big car before.
- make eyes at, to gaze flirtatiously or amorously at.
- my eye! [Informal.](a mild exclamation of contradiction or surprise): He says he wasn't told about this? My eye!
- open one's eyes, to bring someone to a realization of the truth or of something previously unknown: A trip through Asia opened his eyes to the conditions under which millions had to live.
- pick the eyes out, [Australia and New Zealand.]to select the best parts or items.
- run one's eye over, to glance briefly at;
- see eye to eye, to have exactly the same opinion;
agree: They have never been able to see eye to eye on politics.
- see with half an eye, to see or realize immediately or with ease: Anyone can see with half an eye that the plan is doomed to fail.
- shut one's eyes to, to refuse to see or consider;
disregard: We can no longer shut our eyes to the gravity of the situation.
- sight for sore eyes, a welcome sight;
a pleasant surprise: After our many days in the desert, the wretched village was a sight for sore eyes.
- with an eye to, with a plan or purpose of: with an eye to one's future.
- with one's eyes open, aware of the inherent or potential risks: She signed the papers with her eyes open.
- to fix the eyes upon;
view: to eye the wonders of nature.
- to observe or watch narrowly: She eyed the two strangers with suspicion.
- to make an eye in: to eye a needle.
- [Obs.]to appear to the eye.
Lyricslyr•ic (lir′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of poetry) having the form and musical quality of a song, and esp. the character of a songlike outpouring of the poet's own thoughts and feelings, as distinguished from epic and dramatic poetry.
- pertaining to or writing lyric poetry: a lyric poet.
- characterized by or expressing spontaneous, direct feeling: a lyric song; lyric writing.
- pertaining to, rendered by, or employing singing.
- (of a voice) relatively light of volume and modest in range: a lyric soprano.
- pertaining, adapted, or sung to the lyre, or composing poems to be sung to the lyre: ancient Greek lyric odes.
- a lyric poem.
- Often, lyrics. the words of a song.
Howdy , this attachment is about My Chemical Romance-The Light Behind Your Eyes Lyrics ( Light In Your Eyes Lyrics #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1555 x 875. It's file size is only 204 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Light In Your Eyes Lyrics.
Among the items that outline the Light In Your Eyes Lyrics's sweetness may be the room's concept. One of the designs that people must attempt will be the bohemian style. The tastes of the planet area in this type however have not faded even though Bohemian empire is certainly extinct. Particularly if you blend a minimalist style that's straightforward and it together, but still cross-eyed.
This really is it bedroom design style Bohemian that is minimalist. Basic steps to perform boho chic would be to display your products. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and scarves are usually stored in a package, use it a hanger. Maybe it's up for grabs or to the wall hanger. Cultural motifs or wallpaper flowered in radiant colors will make your room suddenly boho and beautiful.
Not things Light In Your Eyes Lyrics within the category. Bohemian design bedroom isn't the same as decorating type content teen's room. Bohemian desire feminism and sturdy American cultural character. Don't forget to put two potted indoor plants or one while in the bedroom. Flower may expire. But, it'd be greater if you use live plants like a language- in-law flowers, clinging or clinging.