Alcohol And Bloody Stool #1 Your Body Waste - Toilet Talk
Alcoholal•co•hol (al′kə hôl′, -hol′),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C2H5OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Cf. denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- whiskey, gin, vodka, or any other intoxicating liquor containing this liquid.
- any of a class of chemical compounds having the general formula ROH, where R represents an alkyl group and –OH a hydroxyl group, as in methyl alcohol, CH3OH, or ethyl alcohol, C2H5OH.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Bloodyblood•y (blud′ē),USA pronunciation adj., blood•i•er, blood•i•est, v., blood•ied, blood•y•ing, adv.
- stained or covered with blood: a bloody handkerchief.
- bleeding: a bloody nose.
- characterized by bloodshed: bloody battle; a bloody rule.
- inclined to bloodshed;
bloodthirsty: a bloody dictator.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling blood;
containing or composed of blood: bloody tissue.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): a bloody shame; a bloody nuisance.
- to stain or smear with blood.
- to cause to bleed, as by a blow or accident: to bloody someone's nose.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): bloody awful; bloody wonderful.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Talktalk (tôk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to communicate or exchange ideas, information, etc., by speaking: to talk about poetry.
- to consult or confer: Talk with your adviser.
- to spread a rumor or tell a confidence;
- to chatter or prate.
- to employ speech;
perform the act of speaking: to talk very softly; to talk into a microphone.
- to deliver a speech, lecture, etc.: The professor talked on the uses of comedy in the tragedies of Shakespeare.
- to give or reveal confidential or incriminating information: After a long interrogation, the spy finally talked.
- to communicate ideas by means other than speech, as by writing, signs, or signals.
- to transmit data, as between computers or between a computer and a terminal.
- to make sounds imitative or suggestive of speech.
- to express in words;
utter: to talk sense.
- to use (a specified language or idiom) in speaking or conversing: They talk French together for practice.
- to discuss: to talk politics.
- (used only in progressive tenses) to focus on;
signify or mean;
talk about: This isn't a question of a few hundred dollars—we're talking serious money.
- to bring, put, drive, influence, etc., by talk: to talk a person to sleep; to talk a person into doing something.
- talk around, to bring (someone) over to one's way of thinking;
persuade: She sounded adamant over the phone, but I may still be able to talk her around.
- talk at:
- to talk to in a manner that indicates that a response is not expected or wanted.
- to direct remarks meant for one person to another person present;
speak indirectly to.
- talk away, to spend or consume (time) in talking: We talked away the tedious hours in the hospital.
- talk back, to reply to a command, request, etc., in a rude or disrespectful manner: Her father never allowed them to talk back.
- talk big, to speak boastingly;
brag: He always talked big, but never amounted to anything.
- talk down:
- to overwhelm by force of argument or by loud and persistent talking;
subdue by talking.
- to speak disparagingly of;
- Also, talk in. to give instructions to by radio for a ground-controlled landing, esp. to a pilot who is unable to make a conventional landing because of snow, fog, etc.
- talk down to, to speak condescendingly to;
patronize: Children dislike adults who talk down to them.
- talk of, to debate as a possibility;
discuss: The two companies have been talking of a merger.
- talk out:
- to talk until conversation is exhausted.
- to attempt to reach a settlement or understanding by discussion: We arrived at a compromise by talking out the problem.
- [Brit. Politics.]to thwart the passage of (a bill, motion, etc.) by prolonging discussion until the session of Parliament adjourns. Cf. filibuster (def. 5).
- talk over:
- to weigh in conversation;
- to cause (someone) to change an opinion;
convince by talking: He became an expert at talking people over to his views.
- talk someone's head or ear off, to bore or weary someone by excessive talk;
talk incessantly: All I wanted was a chance to read my book, but my seatmate talked my ear off.
- talk to death:
- to impede or prevent the passage of (a bill) through filibustering.
- to talk to incessantly or at great length.
- talk up:
- to promote interest in;
- to speak without hesitation;
speak distinctly and openly: If you don't talk up now, you may not get another chance.
- the act of talking;
conversation, esp. of a familiar or informal kind.
- an informal speech or lecture.
- a conference or negotiating session: peace talks.
- report or rumor;
gossip: There is a lot of talk going around about her.
- a subject or occasion of talking, esp. of gossip: Your wild escapades are the talk of the neighborhood.
- mere empty speech: That's just a lot of talk.
- a way of talking: a halting, lisping talk.
- language, dialect, or lingo.
- signs or sounds imitative or suggestive of speech, as the noise made by loose parts in a mechanism.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Alcohol And Bloody Stool #1 Your Body Waste - Toilet Talk. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 797 x 1245. It's file size is only 116 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Alcohol And Bloody Stool.
Your house image that is minimalist can be made by Alcohol And Bloody Stool to the patio of the home so the layout of the terrace should be great, appears sophisticated and lavish. This luxury seems more beautiful to check from the outside and will also give the perception to be on the front-porch minimalism that is cozy.
One of the elements that make a comfortable residence witnessed by the eyesight, felt perfect and magnificent home is Alcohol And Bloody Stool #1 Your Body Waste - Toilet Talk. With the choice and suitable sleeping of ceramic floor, the bedrooms were mundane can be converted in to a room that looks magnificent and large.
Most of that may be understood by selecting the most appropriate floor when it comes to hues and motifs. Colors are normal and shiny shade time, the most used alternative today, since these shades can offer a comfortable environment trendy and luxurious environment of beauty.