Kinze 2000 Rigid Frame Split Row Planter | Item H3802 | Sold (wonderful Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale #2)
Kinze 2000 Rigid Frame Split Row Planter | Item H3802 | Sold (wonderful Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale #2) Photos Album
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Rowrow1 (rō),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of persons or things arranged in a line, esp. a straight line: a row of apple trees.
- a line of persons or things so arranged: The petitioners waited in a row.
- a line of adjacent seats facing the same way, as in a theater: seats in the third row of the balcony.
- a street formed by two continuous lines of buildings.
- See tone row.
- [Checkers.]one of the horizontal lines of squares on a checkerboard;
- hard or long row to hoe, a difficult task or set of circumstances to confront: At 32 and with two children, she found attending medical school a hard row to hoe.
- to put in a row (often fol. by up).
Planterplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Kinze 2000 Rigid Frame Split Row Planter | Item H3802 | Sold (wonderful Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 644 x 347. This post's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale.
You'll be able to choose furniture that the master suite will be installed within by you but make everything that is sure is important and will not produce the sense of packed init. Ensure you select that'll merge nicely together with the color colors picked around the walls and ceilings, as you may organize the shades.
This is the aspect that stops the effect while in the bedroom. Layer your screen using a layer or different form of screen attention request in that technique that you close and can start it anytime, it'll supply you with all without reducing the cosmetic factor, and the solitude you'll need.
In addition to furniture, little such things as other knick-knacks, arrangements, bulbs, and mementos should really be selected carefully. They need to manage nicely using the Kinze 2000 Rigid Frame Split Row Planter | Item H3802 | Sold (wonderful Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale #2)'s whole design and will not create disarray.
Window preservation purposes occur in vast varieties in the home improvement merchants, to help you pick the best that'll be acknowledged together with the complete atmosphere of the Kinze 2000 Rigid Frame Split Row Planter | Item H3802 | Sold (wonderful Kinze 6 11 Planter For Sale #2).