Basalt Slate From Formica.not Very Realistic, At Least With This Edge. Change To 1 Inch Edge And Color White Line Black? (beautiful Basalt Slate Countertop Home Design Ideas #3)
Basalt Slate From Formica.not Very Realistic, At Least With This Edge. Change To 1 Inch Edge And Color White Line Black? (beautiful Basalt Slate Countertop Home Design Ideas #3) Pictures Gallery
Basaltba•salt (bə sôlt′, bas′ôlt, bā′sôlt),USA pronunciation n.
- the dark, dense igneous rock of a lava flow or minor intrusion, composed essentially of labradorite and pyroxene and often displaying a columnar structure.
Slateslate1 (slāt),USA pronunciation n., v., slat•ed, slat•ing.
- a fine-grained rock formed by the metamorphosis of clay, shale, etc., that tends to split along parallel cleavage planes, usually at an angle to the planes of stratification.
- a thin piece or plate of this rock or a similar material, used esp. for roofing or as a writing surface.
- a dull, dark bluish gray.
- a list of candidates, officers, etc., to be considered for nomination, appointment, election, or the like.
- clean slate, an unsullied record;
a record marked by creditable conduct: to start over with a clean slate.
- to cover with or as with slate.
- to write or set down for nomination or appointment: the district leader slated for city judge.
- to plan or designate (something) for a particular place and time;
schedule: The premiere was slated for January.
- to censure or criticize harshly or violently;
- to punish severely.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Changechange (chānj),USA pronunciation v., changed, chang•ing, n.
- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.
- to transform or convert (usually fol. by into): The witch changed the prince into a toad.
- to substitute another or others for;
exchange for something else, usually of the same kind: She changed her shoes when she got home from the office.
- to give and take reciprocally;
interchange: to change places with someone.
- to transfer from one (conveyance) to another: You'll have to change planes in Chicago.
- to give or get smaller money in exchange for: to change a five-dollar bill.
- to give or get foreign money in exchange for: to change dollars into francs.
- to remove and replace the covering or coverings of: to change a bed; to change a baby.
- to become different: Overnight the nation's mood changed.
- to become altered or modified: Colors change if they are exposed to the sun.
- to become transformed or converted (usually fol. by into): The toad changed into a prince again.
- to pass gradually into (usually fol. by to or into): Summer changed to autumn.
- to make a change or an exchange: If you want to sit next to the window, I'll change with you.
- to transfer between trains or other conveyances: We can take the local and change to an express at the next stop.
- to change one's clothes: She changed into jeans.
- (of the moon) to pass from one phase to another.
- (of the voice) to become deeper in tone;
come to have a lower register: The boy's voice began to change when he was thirteen.
- change front, [Mil.]to shift a military force in another direction.
- change hands. See hand (def. 34).
- change off:
- to take turns with another, as at doing a task.
- to alternate between two tasks or between a task and a rest break.
- change one's mind, to change one's opinions or intentions.
- the act or fact of changing;
fact of being changed.
- a transformation or modification;
alteration: They noticed the change in his facial expression.
- a variation or deviation: a change in the daily routine.
- the substitution of one thing for another: We finally made the change to an oil-burning furnace.
- variety or novelty: Let's try a new restaurant for a change.
- the passing from one place, state, form, or phase to another: a change of seasons; social change.
- [Jazz.]harmonic progression from one tonality to another;
- the supplanting of one thing by another.
- anything that is or may be substituted for another.
- a fresh set of clothing.
- money given in exchange for an equivalent of higher denomination.
- a balance of money that is returned when the sum tendered in payment is larger than the sum due.
- coins of low denomination.
- any of the various sequences in which a peal of bells may be rung.
- Also, 'change. exchange (def. 10).
- ring the changes:
- to perform all permutations possible in ringing a set of tuned bells, as in a bell tower of a church.
- to vary the manner of performing an action or of discussing a subject;
repeat with variations.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Inchinch1 (inch),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of length, &fracnumer;
foot, equivalent to 2.54 centimeters.
- a very small amount of anything;
narrow margin: to win by an inch; to avert disaster by an inch.
- by inches:
by a narrow margin: escaped by inches.
- Also, inch by inch. by small degrees or stages;
gradually: The miners worked their way through the narrow shaft inch by inch.
- every inch, in every respect;
completely: That horse is every inch a thoroughbred.
- within an inch of, nearly;
close to: He came within an inch of getting killed in the crash.
- to move by inches or small degrees: We inched our way along the road.
Edgeedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Lineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Hi folks, this picture is about Basalt Slate From Formica.not Very Realistic, At Least With This Edge. Change To 1 Inch Edge And Color White Line Black? (beautiful Basalt Slate Countertop Home Design Ideas #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 627 x 470. This photo's file size is just 27 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Basalt Slate Countertop.
For Basalt Slate From Formica.not Very Realistic, At Least With This Edge. Change To 1 Inch Edge And Color White Line Black? (beautiful Basalt Slate Countertop Home Design Ideas #3) features a green region that would typically be used as a park place that will be rooted with numerous kinds of crops that include functional importance towards the house and will make a gorgeous. For your latest residence yard decor is normal of two pieces, namely the leading and backside of the home.
To produce a property yard decoration is modern front, there are several intriguing tips as you are able to apply, so the playground isn't just a natural place to place the plants increase effectively, but also provides a good artistic value to the home front. Thus become a value that is additional to the home with naturalness.
By which each portion certainly will be maximized so an attractive backyard and exciting to have diverse characteristics and features a selected area, and certainly will be used to the desires of every residence. Wildlife is one-part of the Basalt Slate Countertop which can be made to see-the whole-house appears more beautiful and attractive. Unfortunately, there are still lots of people who don't feel too much about designing the garden so your appearance of your home looks from the outside to become desirable and less gorgeous.