Antique Medicine Cabinet
This post about Antique Medicine Cabinet have 11 attachments , they are Antique Medicine Cabinet #1 Medicine Vintage Cabinet Mirror Interior Decorations, Lovely Antique Medicine Cabinet #2 Antique Medicine Cabinets, Antique Medicine Cabinet #3 Best 25+ Antique Medicine Cabinet Ideas On Pinterest | Antique Windows, Farmhouse Medicine Cabinets And DIY Storage Pouf, Antique Oak Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet, Best 25+ Antique Medicine Cabinet Ideas On Pinterest | Antique Windows, Farmhouse Medicine Cabinets And DIY Storage Pouf, Vintage Medicine Cabinet / Vintage Medicine Chest / By ThistleBleu, $125.00, Antique Medicine Cabinet #7 Best 25+ Antique Medicine Cabinet Ideas On Pinterest | Antique Windows, Farmhouse Medicine Cabinets And DIY Storage Pouf, Ordinary Antique Medicine Cabinet #8 Vintage Painted Medicine Cabinet, Vintage Oak Medicine Cabinet, Antique Medicine Cabinet Photo #10 Antique Painted Medicine Cabinet, Wonderful Antique Medicine Cabinet #11 Antique Scalloped Medicine Cabinet Product Image Gallery .. Here are the attachments:
Antique Medicine Cabinet was published on January 9, 2018 at 12:27 pm. This post is published on the Cabinet category. Antique Medicine Cabinet is labelled with Antique Medicine Cabinet, Antique, Medicine, Cabinet..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The home often has its own persona. Similarly with all cottages or the pad are found in britain. Do not need to alter the framework of the building is toomuch, Antique Medicine Cabinet models compete with conventional bungalow.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. As opposed to trying to imitate the cottage's design, Alex E decided to build yet another home design that protect the type of this house and will decrease the architectural change of the complete lodge.
Never requested an outcome, lovely! In order to take care of the persona of the building, the developer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture introducing a kitchen style in addition to the major building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the UK may be the building in-question.