Antique Oak Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet (superior Antique Medicine Cabinet #4)
11 attachments of Antique Oak Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet (superior Antique Medicine Cabinet #4)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Surfacesur•face (sûr′fis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -faced, -fac•ing.
- the outer face, outside, or exterior boundary of a thing;
outermost or uppermost layer or area.
- any face of a body or thing: the six surfaces of a cube.
- extent or area of outer face;
- the outward appearance, esp. as distinguished from the inner nature: to look below the surface of a matter.
- [Geom.]any figure having only two dimensions;
part or all of the boundary of a solid.
- land or sea transportation, rather than air, underground, or undersea transportation.
- an airfoil.
- of, on, or pertaining to the surface;
- apparent rather than real;
superficial: to be guilty of surface judgments.
- of, pertaining to, or via land or sea: surface mail.
- belonging to a late stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the surface structure.
- to finish the surface of;
give a particular kind of surface to;
make even or smooth.
- to bring to the surface;
cause to appear openly: Depth charges surfaced the sub. So far we've surfaced no applicants.
- to rise to the surface: The submarine surfaced after four days.
- to work on or at the surface.
F, equiv. to sur- sur-1 + face face, appar. modeled on L superficies superficies] sur′face•less, adj.
Mountedmount•ed (moun′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- seated or riding on a horse or other animal.
- serving on horseback or on some special mount, as soldiers or police.
- (formerly) permanently equipped with horses or vehicles for transport. Cf. mobile (def. 3).
- having or set in a mounting: mounted gems.
- put into position for use, as guns.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy , this blog post is about Antique Oak Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet (superior Antique Medicine Cabinet #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 680 x 680. It's file size is only 69 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Antique Medicine Cabinet.
The Antique Oak Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet (superior Antique Medicine Cabinet #4) can be quite a focal point in the place were fantastic. It can be covered by you with hardwood, lumber, metal, or jewel with respect to the kitchen and also the look's type you desire. One example may be the home Jered Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash manufactured from jewel, tile and steel. The backsplash is created while in the kind of a wide reel that put in a gorgeous focal point and protects the wall behind the cooker.
Backsplash produced extending generally follows the kitchen set in selecting a Antique Medicine Cabinet for kitchen. Materials which can be easily cleaned generally be one of the considerations for the selection of resources for that backsplash. Components widely used are ceramics. Ceramic stays a really popular option among shoppers.
An extensive variety of shapes, colors and sizes in a single form of ceramic get this material be versatile. Here are a few options backsplash becomes your guide. As it allows luxury and a unique style for the home, especially pebble rock backsplash is very popular. The color can be white or grey jewel or possibly a unique overall. Rock might be dish or tiled if you'd like a sleek texture.
For the material, wood is rarely found in the style of the kitchen backsplash because of the adverse influence of the water against the timber. However, some contemporary kitchens remain currently utilizing timber for design backsplash. Lumber will give a traditional sense to the kitchen or simply include a modern minimalist style and heat.