Amish Made Solid Oak Pantry Cabinet · Cherry . (delightful Amish Pantry #4)
AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Mademade (mād),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of make.
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- have it made, [Informal.]
- to be assured or confident of success: With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Pantrypan•try (pan′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- a room or closet in which food, groceries, and other provisions, or silverware, dishes, etc., are kept.
- a room between the kitchen and dining room in which food is arranged for serving, glassware and dishes are stored, etc.
- a shelter or other place where food is dispensed to the needy, either as groceries or as meals.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Cherrycher•ry (cher′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the fruit of any of various trees belonging to the genus Prunus, of the rose family, consisting of a pulpy, globular drupe enclosing a one-seeded smooth stone.
- the tree bearing such a fruit.
- the wood of such a tree.
- any of various fruits or plants resembling the cherry.
- bright red;
- (often vulgar).
- the hymen.
- the state of virginity.
- something new or unused.
- a novice.
- [Underworld Slang.]a first offender.
- [Bowling.]the striking down of only the forward pin or pins in attempting to make a spare.
- (of food and beverages) made with or containing cherries or cherrylike flavoring: cherry pie; cherry soda.
- (of furniture, woodwork, etc.) made of or covered or decorated with wood from the cherry tree.
- (often vulgar). being a virgin.
- new or unused: a three-year-old car in cherry condition.
being an innocent novice.
Howdy , this attachment is about Amish Made Solid Oak Pantry Cabinet · Cherry . (delightful Amish Pantry #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 424 x 585. It's file size is only 34 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Amish Pantry.
Before referring to Amish Made Solid Oak Pantry Cabinet · Cherry . (delightful Amish Pantry #4), on choosing the right furniture to your household we'd like to talk about some tips. First, choose sized furniture. In the selection of furniture inside the interior of the room minimalist form that was living 36 or 45 should really be kept balanced with the dimension of the family area minimalist. Must decide on modest coffee table and a seat were relaxed and in tranquility using the place.
The key dilemma inside the layout of Amish Made Solid Oak Pantry Cabinet · Cherry . (delightful Amish Pantry #4) are typical to middle class people within the money is bound area. Since it could be circumvented by choosing the right decoration, but don't fear. Two essential things you should consider before planning your living room will be the area to be able to demarcate the solitude of the household is not upset.
Work with a reflection. Setting a sizable mirror within the livingroom additionally gives the effect be treated.
Pick brightly colored wall colour. This can supply the illusion of house becomes obvious wider-than shades that are dim.
Use rug. In certain houses you'll not even look for a fit but soft carpeting for friends while resting cross legged with pillows sit big as Western-type households.