Cosco 2-Step Big Step Folding Stool, 200lb, 22\ ( Cosco Step Stools Nice Design #5)
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Hello there, this attachment is about Cosco 2-Step Big Step Folding Stool, 200lb, 22\ ( Cosco Step Stools Nice Design #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2040 x 2040. This blog post's file size is just 145 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Cosco Step Stools.
Surely you'll feel comfortable cooking if your Cosco 2-Step Big Step Folding Stool, 200lb, 22\ ( Cosco Step Stools Nice Design #5) looks clean and tidy. Having a cozy kitchen, cooking is pleasurable, because the preference of food depends upon the mood of individuals that are cooking, as well as the outcome will be the maximum that your dinners will taste better.
We've a lot to the Cosco 2-Step Big Step Folding Stool, 200lb, 22\ ( Cosco Step Stools Nice Design #5)'s layout in addition to techniques to improve our kitchen's quality. This time around we will provide you with some ideas to create your kitchen more gorgeous with tiled walls. The kitchen is usually based inside and far from the access, but there's also akitchen which is easily noticeable from the living area.
Therefore, the kitchen also requires attention to create it more appealing. Additionally, you'll feel better using a home that is good. Hence the listing of kitchen style with ceramic that makes it desirable and gorgeous. Wall comes in a number of styles designs, styles, components and also the installation of the manifold. You may also use a wall dining room, bedroom or bathroom.
Layout your home with lovely, then your temper will also be usually good-and the cook turned neat. Here we fix some test pictures home having a minimalist product, with a kitchen like this within the kitchen you will generally perfect.