Door Frame Terminology Diagram
This article of Door Frame Terminology Diagram have 8 attachments , they are Door Frame Terminology Diagram Great Pictures #1 A Technical Diagram Labeling The Various Parts Of A Window., Door Terminology, Door Frame Terminology Diagram #3 Door Frame Terms & Door Frame Terminology. Dooor_frame_layout_2. Dooor_frame_layout_3. Lefthand\, Exceptional Door Frame Terminology Diagram #4 Common Door Terms Diagram, Frame And Fire Door Terminology, Door Frame Terminology Diagram #6 Prepare My Garage Door Frame., Door Frame Terminology Diagram #7 Anatomy Of An Exterior Door House Of Doors House Of Doors Anatomy Of An Exterior Door, Door Frame Parts Terminology .. Following are the pictures:
The blog post about Door Frame Terminology Diagram was published at March 14, 2018 at 6:36 pm. It is posted in the Door category. Door Frame Terminology Diagram is tagged with Door Frame Terminology Diagram, Door, Frame, Terminology, Diagram..
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Terminologyter•mi•nol•o•gy (tûr′mə nol′ə jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the system of terms belonging or peculiar to a science, art, or specialized subject; nomenclature: the terminology of botany.
- the science of terms, as in particular sciences or arts.
Diagramdi•a•gram (dī′ə gram′),USA pronunciation n., v., -gramed or -grammed, -gram•ing or -gram•ming.
- a figure, usually consisting of a line drawing, made to accompany and illustrate a geometrical theorem, mathematical demonstration, etc.
- a drawing or plan that outlines and explains the parts, operation, etc., of something: a diagram of an engine.
- a chart, plan, or scheme.
- to represent by a diagram;
make a diagram of.
The Door Frame Terminology Diagram can be quite a focal point inside the space were great. You can address it with tile, wood, steel, or stone with regards to the type of the kitchen along with the search you desire. An example will be the kitchen Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made from hardwood, rock and material. The backsplash is manufactured while in the form of a wide reel that put in a lovely center point and protects the wall behind the range.
in your kitchen backsplash due to the bad effect of the water from the wood's look, wood is seldom found for your content. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens are still currently applying wood for decoration backsplash. Timber may give a traditional sense to your kitchen or perhaps include a contemporary minimalist layout and heat.
An extensive number of sizes, shapes and colors in a single type of ceramic get this content be versatile. Below are a few options backsplash becomes your reference. Rock backsplash is more popular since it presents luxury and its own class towards the kitchen, especially pebble. The color may be gray or white jewel or even a distinct overall. If you'd like a sleek structure, stone could be tiled or menu.
Backsplash created extending typically follows the kitchen collection in selecting a Door Frame Terminology Diagram for kitchen. Components which can be easily washed generally be one of many considerations for supplies for your backsplash's variety. Products widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains an extremely popular choice among shoppers.