Door Terminology ( Door Frame Terminology Diagram Design Inspirations #2)
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Terminologyter•mi•nol•o•gy (tûr′mə nol′ə jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the system of terms belonging or peculiar to a science, art, or specialized subject; nomenclature: the terminology of botany.
- the science of terms, as in particular sciences or arts.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Door Terminology ( Door Frame Terminology Diagram Design Inspirations #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 635 x 582. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Door Frame Terminology Diagram.
The home usually has a unique character. Also with all the cottage are located in the UK. Do not desire to adjust the construction of the building is toomuch, Door Frame Terminology Diagram types and classic bungalow compete.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to mimic the cottage's type, Alex E decided to build an additional home layout that can reduce the whole lodge's structural change and maintain the type with this house.
Never questioned stunning, an effect! So that you can maintain the building's identity, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture adding a kitchen style apart from the primary building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the UK will be the building under consideration.