Drive Folding Steel Bedside Commode ( Bed Side Commode #5)
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Commodecom•mode (kə mōd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a low cabinet or similar piece of furniture, often highly ornamental, containing drawers or shelves.
- a stand or cupboard containing a chamber pot or washbasin.
- toilet (def. 1).
- a portable toilet, esp. one on a chairlike frame with wheels, as for an invalid.
- an elaborate headdress consisting chiefly of a high framework decorated with lace, ribbons, etc., worn perched on top of the hair by women in the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
Howdy there, this photo is about Drive Folding Steel Bedside Commode ( Bed Side Commode #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 810 x 810. It's file size is just 32 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Bed Side Commode.
You're among those who tend spending some time athome and rarely to be hectic? Do not ensure it is being a barrier to get plants at home. But, of course, as it is influential when it comes to choosing a Drive Folding Steel Bedside Commode ( Bed Side Commode #5), you have to buy the best seed. If you are the type of who very busy, greater utilization of exotic plants for preservation is relatively simple.
Additional crops as you are able to pick are Sansevieria. you must pick a different box because of the size that's larger Sansevieria, although therapy resembles a cactus. Whichever pan you choose, try to make certain that it's a drainage hole in the bottom. Old water in a pan can lead box installing places become triggering the beginning of root rot and dirty, damp. When possible, please additionally select Drive Folding Steel Bedside Commode ( Bed Side Commode #5) that have feet for easy discharge.
So that you don't require an excessive amount of focus on it cactus, like, simply requires a minor water inside their care. To help you pick a tiny pan anyway, typically, cacti can be purchased in tiny shapes. Select a colour container that fits the entire style theme of one's house.