Greasy Stool Causes #3 Dog Bowel Diarrhea
Greasygreas•y (grē′sē, -zē),USA pronunciation adj., greas•i•er, greas•i•est.
greas ′i•ly, adv.
- smeared, covered, or soiled with grease.
- composed of or containing grease; oily: greasy food.
- greaselike in appearance or to the touch;
- insinuatingly unctuous in manner;
- Vet. Pathol. affected with grease.
greas ′i•ness, n.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Diarrheadi•ar•rhe•a (dī′ə rē′ə),USA pronunciation n. [Pathol.]
- an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
Hi there, this photo is about Greasy Stool Causes #3 Dog Bowel Diarrhea. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 473. It's file size is just 50 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Greasy Stool Causes.
Timber surfaces you will find many shades outthere on the market then I am sure there's an item to match manufacturers to possibly the wildest ideas. Although being imaginative and forcing the limits of traditional-style is definitely welcome within the interior design market remains crucial to check out directions and certain guidelines in order to avoid some of the errors awkward Greasy Stool Causes #3 Dog Bowel Diarrhea manner.
The area size, texture and color of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs and the surfaces should be your first consideration whenever choosing shades to your floor. For your closing style to achieve success should be contrasting hues. The newest flooring should complement the existing wood floors to keep up move and the integrity of the house.
Below you will find some tips that are simple but highly effective to take into account when choosing the Greasy Stool Causes #3 Dog Bowel Diarrhea for your interior.
Avoid dim ground in a tiny room with dark walls - it will make the area more thick and dismal (see how surfaces made of dark wood). Black colors bring the heat of the other aspects of decoration out. In suites with minimal roofs go for light colored surfaces and surfaces.