Picture Of Weekly Desk Diary . (lovely Desk Diary #10)
Picturepic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Weeklyweek•ly (wēk′lē),USA pronunciation adj., adv., n., pl. -lies.
- done, happening, appearing, etc., once a week, or every week: a weekly appointment with an analyst.
- computed or determined by the week: a special weekly rate.
- of or pertaining to a week or the working days in a week: a day of respite from our weekly labors.
- once a week;
by the week: to visit someone weekly; to pay rent weekly.
- a publication appearing once a week.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Diarydi•a•ry (dī′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a daily record, usually private, esp. of the writer's own experiences, observations, feelings, attitudes, etc.
- a book for keeping such a record.
- a book or pad containing pages marked and arranged in calendar order, in which to note appointments and the like.
Hi there, this photo is about Picture Of Weekly Desk Diary . (lovely Desk Diary #10). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1032 x 1032. This image's file size is just 164 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Desk Diary.
Desk Diary is among the hottest elements and are often used for the ground along with the Marble can be a volcanic rock formed by warmth and tension and therefore are available in various shades like dark colors, light gray and red and also other colors, Now due to the strength and toughness, stone granite ceramic type usually useful for home surfaces, walls and flooring resources as well as building a living room.
Ofcourse you realize a lot of these types of marble and possesses become a new craze in the world of house not to mention you are perplexed in picking a style, in establishing a home, you need to think about the proper colour for that surfaces of your home. Although it isn't unusual to even have a natural coloring such as white coloring to paint the walls of the home, shade gray house frequently picked since the starting shade is predominant.